The Heathen Hub

A community where people can talk about atheism, religion, science, humanism, evolution, politics, Creationism, literature, reason, rational enquiry, logic, cooking, reading, travel and life.

Spacer
To select different styles:

Spacer Go Back   The Heathen Hub   >  General   >  The Hub itself
Reload this Page Getting your message to be heard -- help the Hub to help you
Spacer

Spacer   Spacer

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself     

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself

Closed Thread

Getting your message to be heard -- help the Hub to help you

Old 04-Dec-2007, 09:07 PM (21:07)     1        464
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

Lightbulb Getting your message to be heard -- help the Hub to help you

One of the major aims of the Hub is getting your message heard loud and clearly on the net -- so here, you can help the Hub help you by posting what your message is, what your target group is, and we can work together to make sure your message comes very high in the Google stakes.

One major way that the Hub will help you get your message out well is by the use of tags on your OP's (opening posts, the initial post starting a new thread); another way is in search-engine optimization (SEO).

Then there is the new blog, articles and wiki systems; use them, and it will help you.

Other ways are, for example, by ensuring that readers of the Hub board find your posts easily on the subjects that interest them; this will be done for example by the use of thread prefixes, making threads on any particular subject very easy to find; the tag system again and its own search mechanism; the use of sorting threads and "New Posts" on the basis of declared interests or on the basis of self-chosen communities within the Hub.

So post here what your message is and who your target groups are, and in 3 months after your posting about it here we chould be able to display comparative google statistics showing just how the Hub really helps you ge your own message out!
Old 05-Dec-2007, 12:49 AM (00:49)     2        482
David B

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gurdur View Post
One of the major aims of the Hub is getting your message heard loud and clearly on the net -- so here, you can help the Hub help you by posting what your message is, what your target group is, and we can work together to make sure your message comes very high in the Google stakes.

One major way that the Hub will help you get your message out well is by the use of tags on your OP's (opening posts, the initial post starting a new thread); another way is in search-engine optimization (SEO).

Then there is the new blog, articles and wiki systems; use them, and it will help you.

Other ways are, for example, by ensuring that readers of the Hub board find your posts easily on the subjects that interest them; this will be done for example by the use of thread prefixes, making threads on any particular subject very easy to find; the tag system again and its own search mechanism; the use of sorting threads and "New Posts" on the basis of declared interests or on the basis of self-chosen communities within the Hub.

So post here what your message is and who your target groups are, and in 3 months after your posting about it here we chould be able to display comparative google statistics showing just how the Hub really helps you ge your own message out!
OK, my target groups in particular are those who have become immersed in supernatural thinking, perhaps also cultic thinking, outside the Abrahamic condition for preference, but the much more common within Abrahamic tradition will do fine, too.

Including those who come to preach.

Also important - those who are involved in belief systems that they adhere to, but are having doubts about, whether Abrahamic or not, but again, my expertise is in the extra Abrahamic belief system.

Also important. Recent deconverts, needing support and advice about how to deal with friends, family, ex members of their cult.

David B

T
Old 15-Dec-2007, 10:09 PM (22:09)     3        991
lifelinking

Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion! Scrabble Blast Champion!

From what I have seen of the Hub this is an extremely good idea. I am still navigating aroung, learning about how things work and getting used to the place. I have some ideas that I hope to come back here with. Cool place with a lot of potential,

L
Old 16-Dec-2007, 09:50 AM (09:50)     4        1032
kiwimac
Kiwiace

Send a message via ICQ to kiwimac Send a message via AIM to kiwimac Send a message via MSN to kiwimac Send a message via Yahoo to kiwimac Send a message via Skype™ to kiwimac

Sounds like fun! <waggles eyebrows in a fiendish fashion>
Old 26-Dec-2007, 09:43 AM (09:43)     5        2526
Godless Dave
Cannabis Enthusiast

My message is that attractive women should send me topless or nude photos of themselves.
Old 27-Dec-2007, 02:39 AM (02:39)     6        2579
Godless Dave
Cannabis Enthusiast

OK,I didn't mean to kill a serious thread with my nonsense. Just ignore me and carry on, people.
Old 27-Dec-2007, 04:12 AM (04:12)     7        2591
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

It's OK, no worries.
Closed Thread