The Heathen Hub

A community where people can talk about atheism, religion, science, humanism, evolution, politics, Creationism, literature, reason, rational enquiry, logic, cooking, reading, travel and life.

Spacer
To select different styles:

Spacer Go Back   The Heathen Hub   >  General   >  The Hub itself
Reload this Page Blog post in draft form
Spacer

Spacer   Spacer

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself     

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself

Blog post in draft form

Old 23-Sep-2010, 08:41 PM (20:41)     1        41106
Makbawehuh
Doctor Ragnarok

Location: The darkest corners of your imagination. Or maybe right next to you. I'm not telling!
Default Blog post in draft form

I saved one a while back, and now I can't remember how to get into it. I think. I mean, I think I saved it. I -should- have saved it.

Either way. Halp?

"Remember kids, a smart man knows when it's time to run like a little bitch!" ~Kanta, Desert Punk
Makbawehuh is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Sep-2010, 10:29 PM (22:29)     2        41109
muddleglum
Junior Marshwiggle

Hey,
Heheheheh.

Well, no, I did NOT steal it, but I have a similar question. I have a draft post (found near the bottom of "options" on the left side) but I cannot figure out how to publish it. So once you find it, you can ask how to publish too. That way I can read it over your should and people won't think I'm as stupid as I am.
muddleglum is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Sep-2010, 10:53 PM (22:53)     3        41110
lifelinking

Yeti Sports 1- Long Shot Version Champion! Scrabble Blast Champion!

Makbawehuh, if you click on 'your blog' a saved draft should show up among your posts. It will have this image next to the title.

Muddlegum, this link takes you through publishing a draft.
lifelinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 23-Sep-2010, 11:35 PM (23:35)     4        41111
Fizzle

This is just barely related, but not big enough for it's own thread, I think: I can't delete blog posts. Is this a general thing or is my account botched up?
Fizzle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-Sep-2010, 11:12 AM (11:12)     5        41116
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fizzle View Post
This is just barely related, but not big enough for it's own thread, I think: I can't delete blog posts. Is this a general thing or is my account botched up?
It's a general thing. I would advise simply writing over it; make a completely new blog post out of it, i.e. simply write over what you had written.

As an admin, I cannot see your draft blog posts at all, so I cannot delete it for you, though I can delete blog posts which have been published.
Gurdur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-Sep-2010, 06:30 PM (18:30)     6        41125
Makbawehuh
Doctor Ragnarok

Location: The darkest corners of your imagination. Or maybe right next to you. I'm not telling!

Bear in mind that those of us who rely on the "latest blog posts" thingie at the bottom prolly won't see it if you just edit... And so won't read it unless you announce it somewhere.

Why would you want to delete a blog post anyways? Did you post something I could blackmail you with, Fizzle? *grins, should look*
Old 24-Sep-2010, 06:37 PM (18:37)     7        41126
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Makbawehuh View Post
Bear in mind that those of us who rely on the "latest blog posts" thingie at the bottom prolly won't see it if you just edit... And so won't read it unless you announce it somewhere
Oh, if he edits the post, then Publishes it, it gets put into the latest posts thing, even though if you look at the blog number, it seems out of order. But only us techie geeks look at the blog code number. The software just treats it like any new blog post, same as all the other new blog posts, once it gets Published.
Gurdur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 24-Sep-2010, 08:18 PM (20:18)     8        41129
Makbawehuh
Doctor Ragnarok

Gotcha. My bad.