The Heathen Hub

A community where people can talk about atheism, religion, science, humanism, evolution, politics, Creationism, literature, reason, rational enquiry, logic, cooking, reading, travel and life.

Spacer
To select different styles:

Spacer Go Back   The Heathen Hub   >  General   >  The Hub itself
Reload this Page Welcome to the Hub
Spacer

Spacer   Spacer

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself     

The Hub itself - Talking about the Hub itself

Welcome to the Hub

Old 24-May-2013, 08:06 PM (20:06)     1        45858
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

Hi Welcome to the Hub

Welcome to the Hub. We're a very small but long-established board. If you want to sign up, please send me an email giving me your desired board username. I will then manually set up a board member account for you. Automatic registrations are turned off at this time owing to spammers. My email is:
timskellett@yahoo.de
Please keep in mind we already have a community. You can discuss anything you like, but keep even strong disagreement friendly insofar as possible, thanks. We do mod against maliciousness quite stringently. If you are one of the current new wave, you may want to see this new public thread here, or, after joining up, this new thread here and this one.

Edited to add:
If you would like to join, please send me an email with your desired username for the board, and also please give me some idea of whom you are, as pseudonym used otherwise on the net or otherwise, or as person, just so I can eliminate any attempts by trolls or maliciously-used sock-puppets to join up. Using a pseudonym is fine by me as long as there is some kind of record of that pseudonym on the net, and some kind of history showing good-faith usage of that pseudonym. I do not need to know whom you really are, as long as your net record is not one of consistant chronic abusiveness.

Last edited by Gurdur; 29-May-2013 at 06:25 PM (18:25).
Gurdur is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 26-May-2013, 05:43 AM (05:43)     2        46107
Sincere Atheist

I'm pretty affable. Thanks for adding me to your community.
Sincere Atheist is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 29-May-2013, 05:30 PM (17:30)     3        46575
Gurdur
Very professional penguin

administrator

This has now become more urgent. This will now be publicised further. Please see my opening post above for details of how to contact me to join the Hub.
Gurdur is offline   Reply With Quote